Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trekker's Last Weekend

Poor little Trekker! He caught the flu from Elder Grandpa Sappington so on our very last Saturday in Trinidad our Traveling Tiger had to stay home in bed while we explored the island one last time. Along with all the other senior missionaries from the office, we went to Maracas Bay to play in the Caribbean, got caught in yet another rain storm; had bake-and-shark one last time (shhhh, don’t tell Trekker), and took a bunch more pictures around the island!

On Monday (the last day of Easter weekend here in Trinidad) we visited LaVega Botanical Gardens in the heart of the island. The hot sunshine and the good company probably would have been good for him, but he would have come home with a sunburn and that would have made him feel even worse.

2 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

Did you forget him or something??? Why didn't he really come? Has dad been sick? I hadn't heard anything.

Linda Sappington said...

In case you haven’t heard it from anyone else, I want you to know how much I enjoy the blog. I get oddly excited every time I hear Trekker’s had a new adventure. I know you brought Trekker along to get the little kids involved, but apparently it also works for big kids. J

I really miss you.

Kelly