Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Minute to Win It" A Hit at Georgetown YSA


 

























I wasn’t sure if our YSA’s would enjoy my idea for a high-spirited and hysterically funny evening of “Minute to Win It!” but I needn’t have worried, since they – like young people everywhere – like to have fun! Thanks to Jan’L for sending me the rules of the game for “back flip,” “candy elevator,” “dizzy mummy,” “extreme hanky,” “cookie face,” “junk in the trunk,” “noodlin’ around,” and other challenges from the popular TV game show. At the end of the evening, when asked if they would like to do it again, if I can find some new challenges, the response was an enthusiastic “YES!”
We love these kids, and now can’t wait to see my own family – maybe at Cuz’N Camp - playing these sidesplitting games!!!

1 comment:

Dean and Elaine said...

I just recently saw this advertised on the TV here. Haven't watched it, but it sounds like you had a great time. I would love to know how to play all of those games. Do you think Jan'l would share them with me? It would be fun to do with our missionaries, but I would need to have a little instruction on how to proceed having never watched the game show.