Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet "Kitty"



Meet “Kitty” (named for Brenda Lee Johnson’s feline of the same name). We inherited him when we moved into the building and were told the Ricks’ had fed him all the time they lived here so we feel compelled to continue the practice. He is a male so frequently gets into HUGE fights with one of the neighbor cats, but with me he is sweet and friendly. For the longest time he would not venture into the apartment (even if the door was left standing open), but in the last few days he has grown more adventuresome. Today I was working at my little desk and caught a movement out of my eye, looked down and discovered Kitty had curled up in my “work” basket on the couch and was taking a snooze. It appears he is getting comfortably brave!

1 comment:

Kaytee Postma said...

priiiiiiiiiiitty kiiiiiiiiitty!!!!