Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stop Me Before I Hurt Myself!

Hi, my name is Linda . . . and I'm a certifiable, can't-stop-myself blogaholic! At the moment, I have four blogs going at the same time, including this one for my family and friends, one for my ward, one for my Rotary club and one for the Utah Rotary District Conference for which I am the chairman in 2010. I also post regularly to two other blogs - one for the Youth Volunteer Corps in Utah and one for the Utah Commission on Volunteers and to add to the problem, I am always thinking of other blogs I would like to create. Help me, please!!! Surely there must be a support group somewhere. This passion has now become an addiction and it is taking over my life.

2 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

You need to post more to the blogs you have. Especially your personal. What about Tais' birthday party? birthdays? life in general? Thought for the day?

3boysohmy said...

Welcome to the club!